The Prosperity Initiative
The Prosperity Initiative was designed as a Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation pilot project to provide education and business resources to minority business owners and educate resource partners of the barriers and opportunities these individuals encounter. According to the US Census Bureau, 29% of Minnesota’s population in 2040 will be people of color, an increase from only 4% in 1980.
Prosperity Initiative clients will receive the following to help turn business dreams into reality:
- Support from a professional business coach to set goals and work towards achieving them.
- Access to marketing assistance, Quick Books training, financial planning, tax preparation, and more.
- Business planning software, website hosting and design services, and other crucial business tools.
To learn more about becoming a Prosperity Initiative client contact Chad Poitra at 507.214.7011 or email@example.com.
Applications being accepted for Rochester PI Program Cohort
Deadline for application is July 25
Announcement of Rochester Cohort August 1
Executive Training Starts August 10
Participants will need to identify and report on the following measures:
- Attend training and monthly coaching
- Increase business knowledge
- Demonstrate business growth
- Implement system changes in your business