The Rushford Community Foundation (RCF) provides grants to support programs and projects that improve the quality of life and build a stronger community in the greater Rushford area. The foundation is primarily interested in funding new and innovative projects or programs that build on existing strengths of an organization or the community.
Proposals must be submitted by a 501(c) nonprofit organization or a unit of government, such as municipalities, townships, and school districts. Include a copy of the IRS Determination Letter if the applicant is a 501(c) organization. Applicants that are not tax-exempt nonprofit organizations must apply through a suitable fiscal agent willing to accept responsibility for the project, such as a municipality or school district.
Grants are awarded as funding permits and based on the decisions of the RCF Board of Directors. Grant applications are reviewed on a bi-monthly basis. Grant applications may be mailed to RCF, P.O. Box 671, Rushford, MN 55971.
Click the link below for the application:
Generally RCF does not make grants to:
- political campaigns
- organizations that discriminate
- capital/building campaigns
- fraternal organizations or school athletic funds
- religious organizations that are purely denominational or sectarian in purpose
- national health agencies or their local affiliates
- general operating budgets of tax-supported educational institutions
- sports leagues or athletic organizations
- debt retirement or operational deficits
- general operating support to foundations that are themselves grant-making bodies
- trips and tours